About Me

My photo
Braving the unknown. I wonder and I wander.

December 5, 2013

Nostalgia


I've been checking my blog, i feel sad seeing my backlog/drafts that are not yet published. You see, a lot of things has happened in the past months. I'd like to say that I've been busy as an excuse.

But, Truth is -- Nostalgia -That's the honest reason why I haven't blog for a while. The things this site make me feel when I read through it. The pictures that reminds me of the more possible places I could have gone to. That's why, my blog are nostalgic. But I guess I'll have no choice but to embrace the feelings that comes along with it, for I learned that nostalgia comes hand in hand with being a grown up.

I still got a few stories up in my sleeves that I was just too lazy busy to tell. the Tagaytay weekend with my family, bicol trip, my first two climb in Catanduanes, stories about the majestic puraran in our province and a lot more.

I love to share to you my many awesome travels. ohhh I miss traveling so much. The days of panic booking for cheap fares and ofcourse researching for a great itinerary. The packing,checking in, long painful bus rides, budgeting and getting wowed at that splendor of my destination. The whole process of traveling. The spontaneity of it all. I miss it so so so bad! uh ohh, that reminds me that I have yet to finish some travel stories.

Sagada and Batad  will be coming up. I don't know when but real soon. I hope.

Hello to you again readers! :)


Yannah :)

"Nostalgic. Like an old couple holding hands in their rocking chair staring off into the distant past of good times."



No comments:

Post a Comment