About Me

My photo
Braving the unknown. I wonder and I wander.

May 31, 2013

From Lovers to Bestfriends

Saying goes, we're better off as friends. and yes, for more than 1pyesrs, I can say that our friendship is cooler than the coolest. He would bum around with me during my offs and free time. We would stroll even in the wee hours. I would hug him tight and smell his perfume. I would either appreciate the smell or would tell him to change it incase I don't like the smell. We would dine out together. We would drink till we oppss till I get drunk. Most of the times he'd pay for our meals and drinks, In return, I would give him the bestest stories and juiciest tsismis in town.

Food Lovers :)

Cheers to the friendship! :)

We would talk about obscure movies and talk about the silliest things.

We share songs we love, we would share stories about our lovelife, he never get tired hearing my undying love to someone, or how my relationship with someone went sour. He would share how things goes  with him and a new girl,  he  would tell me  his unrequited love for a certain girl, we knows each other little secrets and we will just laugh about our stupidity, about my bitchiness and me being a bratt. We will burst into laughter.

He would remember every single details about us, the date and time and place and the people around us when I say YES to him, even the color of our shirt and yeah almost everything!

I would tease him that maybe he still loves me; he would tease back the same thing. and as usual, we will burst into laughter. We always had a good time together. I still have Bashie with me, the cute almost life size  stuff toy he gave me. 
For whatever reasons, everytime he came from an out of the province escapade, I always got hershey's kisses from him. In return, I will give him the sweetest thank you at may kasama pang Hug!:) 

I would buy him perfumes, he would love it and would use it on his next date to who ever .haha  We would talk about Politics, we would talk about our personal plans, most of the time we are each other personal dairies/journals.

I would critic the girls he likes, and he would end up being sour with the girl.haha He would critic the guy that’s on my “flavor of the month” then I would end up being sour with the guy.hehe He would date girls, the girls would get jealous about me, he would end up being Basted. HAHA

We enchange texts messages almost everyday, from quotes (that we believe sapul sa  amin.haha!) to goodmorning and goodnight text messages.

We send lyrics messages, lyrics from the songs we like. We are music lovers.

When he’s brokenhearted, he would flood me with texts messages about what he feels and we would talk about it until the sun peeps over the clouds. We would laugh about it. ;)

The best thing about Him?  I can call him whenever I am in trouble and rest assured that he will be there for me no matter what. 

He make it easier when life gets hard :)
Our North traveL 


We travel together; and there are zillions of places still that we need to tick off from our travel bucket lists. we are in love with different places, with new environment. Traveling together has been such a catalyst in creating an amazing and unique bond that only we can share with each other due to the things we have seen, explored and experienced together while seeing the world.


We would stayed up until past midnight and I would even give him a kiss and a million hugs! We are our comfort zone.

Sex was the only thing we haven't done.

We may not be the best lovers then,but we are the best of friends today.

he maybe the corniest joker in town, but he can make me laugh bigtime with those jokes :)
Happy 29th birthday, Baba!







All the Love,
Yannah


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment